Monday, January 10, 2011

Dropped Coitus Interruptus Method

Many couples who want family planning or preventing pregnancy, but are reluctant to use contraceptives. But they are also reluctant to implement family planning calendar. The options are eventually dropped coitus interruptus method (pull out the penis before ejaculation). The consideration, the husband and wife can have intercourse at any time (after all, one can not determine when to or when baseball related mood right?), But not potentially cause pregnancy. 

However, this method was never advised by doctors. For men, this method requires awareness of the coming orgasm, and the ability to withdraw the penis right time. The problem, praejakulasi fluid, or pre-cum, it already contains a small amount of sperm that is able to swim to the uterus. 


Therefore CI technique is not considered a contraceptive method by practitioners. However, applying this technique is still better than not using contraceptives at all. For the women, coitus interruptus will become the last refuge when forget taking birth control pills, or condoms are not available during intercourse. Many are women who make the technique of "pull" it as a back-up from other methods. It is estimated that, at least one third (of the active population of women who had sexual intercourse) using this technique for family planning. 


The researchers themselves difficult to estimate how many couples who apply this method, because if not asked directly, she will not report it. This will cause the difficulty of assessing its effectiveness. Nevertheless, researchers should begin to consider this technique as a method of family planning beyond. Why? Basically, this technique is quite effective. When compared with the use of condoms, both are very effective when applied properly (about 4% compared to 2%), although less comfortable practiced (about 18% vs 17%). Now, your stay must make a choice. Do not forget, condom not only protects you from pregnancy but also sexually transmitted diseases.

1 comment:

rayshaunda said...

Dr oduku herpes treatment is one of the most effective home remedies for herpes which has the ability to kill the herpes virus permanently. I found out I had herpes 4 years ago. My first outbreak was definitely the worst thing I ever experienced. The bumps and blisters were swollen and red. I had a doctor give me Valtrex but I take the generic. I had to take the Valtrex 1 gram a day for about a week and I had another doctor prescribe me Acyclovir but that gave me the worst headaches ever, so I stopped taking it.after 2 year all that prove abortive the herpes was still there,
Since I was first diagnosed I have about 2 outbreaks a month. I have been able to cope with this by having supportive family and friends who look out for me,though it wasn't easy for me, one day i read a post by someone testifying about Dr oduku that she was cured totally using his herbal product, i decided to gave it a try, I contacted him as instructed in the testimony. i made request for the herbal medicine, he actually did send it to me and gave me the instruction on how i will use it,
The good news is this, i went to the hospital after the medication for test as instructed by Dr oduku, i was tested negative, i was surprised finding out that am now herpes virus negative against my former result which was positive, Am happy to let the whole world know that today am free from this herpes disease,
no more outbreak, no more cold sores, excruciating pains, i will advice anyone reading this message  and needed a cure for herpes as well should please contact this Great Dr oduku on drodukuherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348124765093.
visit his page https://www.facebook.com/Droduku/ or his tiktok.com/@drodukuhome
am Rayshaunda kat here is my private email rankinsrayshaunda@gmail.com

Post a Comment